- a Muslim;
- a father of a 7-year-old boy;
- a Javanese/Indonesian/Asian;
- interested in journalism and photography;
- interested in jewelry designing, though I have no technical background in it;
I AM very much a beginner in violin. I have a Cremona Fecit Anno Domini 4/4 and a Made-in-Taiwan violin, Cowboy 3/4.
I used to be a journo of:
- Pantau (East Kalimantan Features Contributor) – 2007
- Mata Banua Daily (Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan) – 2007-2009
- State-owned TV station TVRI (Station of Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan) – 2008-2009
- Magelang Ekspres Daily (Magelang, Central Java) – 2010-2011
- Relief Magazine (Borobudur, Magelang Regency) – 2013-2014
- I am a photo-printing worker, an operator of Noritsu and Fujifilm‘s Frontier;
- I also do write company profile, includes the products and services it offers;
You know what…
- I like to watch karate and tae kwon do, MMA bouts (UFC and OneFC), boxing and kickboxing, kempo and all types of martial arts matches.
- I stand on the side of Indonesia’s KPK (the Corruption Eradication Commission), and I fully support its “die hard”, Mr Bambang Widjojanto and Mr Novel Baswedan.
That’s all the reason I write MagelangImages.
However… It is pretty difficult for a non-native speaker like me to write or speak fluently without committing any grammatical errors;
I know it’s bad, so please, forgive me for this thing and correct me…
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +62 878 3418 2954
Address: Banyurojo Village, Mertoyudan District, Magelang Regency, Central Java, Indonesia